Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Shelby and I,Lauren are the bestest friends. We do everything together. Sometimes we feel like we are sisters. So you heard that Shelby's mom had her baby and I got to hold him and he is so cute. When we are older Shelby and I are hoping to have at least 3 children. We are going to have a mansion when we grow up and we want a made or butler to bring us breakfast in bed. Just in case we are sleepy heads that morning. See ya'll later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lauren and Shelby thanx for leaving the comment on my picture i think that that the cruise and this was so much fun but i think I liked the cruise more well i just left a comment on your blog now. love you Hannah
You guys are sooooo awesome together.
~Brooke
Post a Comment